Due to the Covid19-enforced school closure in 2020, the last statutory assessments were in 2019.
Key Stage 2
This data shows the percentage of year 6 pupils:
- Achieving age-related expectation, a scaled score of 100 in end of year SATs.
- Exceeding age-related expectations, a scaled score of 110.
- Progress across KS2, based upon KS1 data.
|R W M||63||61||56||54|
|R W M||6||8||10|
Key Stage 1
This data shows the percentage of year 2 pupils:
- Achieving age-related expectations, based upon performance in end of year SATs and classwork during the year.
- Exceeding age-related expectation.
|R W M||57||58|
|R W M||2||3|
Compare how our pupils do with those in other schools.
Targets for 2020
Keys Stage 2
|Subject||Age-related (scaled score 100+)||Exceeding age-related (scaled score >110)|
|R W M Combined||65%||15%|