While school is closed, please contact us every 2 weeks so we can keep in touch.
Aims During the School Closure
- During this challenging time, we want children to continue to become independent, motivated learners, and responsible citizens.
- Our intent is that the directed home learning will support children with their reading, writing and maths skills, while also providing opportunities to develop life skills and enriching activities with parents and carers.
- Our expectation is that all children will complete daily reading, writing and maths activities each weekday (Monday-Friday). Please see year group home learning pages for the set work.
- The Home Learning Bingo activities are just suggestions, as we know that children may be taking part in other creative and exciting activities directed by adults at home.
- How work is organised at home is at the discretion of parents and carers, but we recommend that children complete reading, writing and maths learning in the morning and the other activities in the afternoon.