All children should learn the set list of spellings as part of their home learning each week. They will be tested each Friday during the school day.
Tuesday and Wednesday
Please wear trainers, trousers/shorts, white top, green school jumper/cardigan/fleece.
For those at Monday Multiskills (after school club). Please bring a bag of sports kit to change into after school.
Remote Education (Isolating pupils)
Maths – 2D and 3D shapes
- Tuesday – To identify 3D shapes
- Wednesday – To classify 3D shapes
- Thursday – To identify 2D shapes
- Friday – To classify 2D shapes
English – Character development
- Tuesday – Listen and respond to a story
- Wednesday – Tell a story from memory
- Thursday – Explore character
- Friday – Use adjectives to describe
Topic – Great Fire of London